Sunday, October 17, 2010

I LOVE FALL!!!!!!

hello blog world! Ok, so I realize I haven't posted in AGES (due to many technical issues at mi casa)....but I'm glad to announce that I'm finally back for good! And just in time for my favorite season too!
Even though many think Ohio is a boring state (which in truth, it really is), the best part about it is that we get to experience all four seasons, and the perks that come along with them. All the leaves have just about reached their peak. I took a stroll through the park today in the essence of all the beautiful colors around me, all the magnificent reds and oranges and yellows, with hints of green scattered about. I just love all the great things of fall: hot apple cider, bonfires, crunchy leaves, hoodies, hay rides, scare crows....I wish it would last all year long!












No comments:

Post a Comment