Thursday, July 15, 2010

pretty. little. LIARS!

So the latest chat among my group of friends has been about a new show called "Pretty Little Liars"....now hear me out, I don't usually give in to the latest fads, so I was kind of a sceptic when I heard the buzz about this supposedly "AMAZING NEW SHOW", but let me tell you: the rumors are absolutely TRUE! It's official: I am addicted to Pretty Little Liars.


For those who haven't heard of this show (which are few), I would describe it as a mix of thrill and chick-flick, murder mystery and your typical unrealistic highschool-drama. It's basically about a group of 4 highschool girls who's friend went missing and was murdered a year ago. All of a sudden they periodically start recieving threatening text messages from her (or so they think it's her).So yeah, I HIGHLY recommend this show to any fan of murder-mysteries & Gossip Girl.

It airs tuesdays on ABC Family.. hope you decide to watch! And for all those already-Pretty Little Liars fans out there, comment and let me know what you think of the latest drama!


4 comments:

  1. I wonder if this will make television in the UK! Not for a while yet I'm sure, you are always way ahead of us :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, the necklace was only £1.50, so about $2! Bargain :)
    Your blog is so cute, consider me a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about buying the books at Borders the first 4 are in a boxed set for like $28 I think I will still do so, since the books are always better. I did see I think 3 episodes. Which kind of frustrate me lol, so I will read, then netflix the seasons until I am caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i just read your top 10, i LOVELOVELOVE reeses! unfortunately theyre pretty tricky to find here in australia( reeses pieces are almost impossible to locate) but they are soo good :)
    thanks for the comment on my blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am watching the series too! I really want to read the books :)

    ReplyDelete