Friday, July 30, 2010

silly bandz: yay or nay?

Hey everyone! So Ive been thinking about something lately. The newest fad among American teens and pre-teens are the new Silly Bandz. For those of you who haven't heard of these ( which I can't imagine there'd be very many who haven't), they are basically animal or object-shaped rubber band bracelets. When they first came out, I was obsessed. But I've suddenly noticed grown women (and men!!) wearing them. Tacky? I don't really know. I'll admit, I still own a few, but I can't really make a decision on how I view them anymore. So comment and let me know what you think about the new craze over silly bandz: corny and old? Or still fun and funky...Let me know what you think! I can't wait to hear the responses!

3 comments:

  1. I have no problem against them, but when I see older women wearing them I think its a little much. =/

    http://velvetbirds.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I have seen these bracelets around, but I don't think its meant for adults to wear to work type of thing. Sure it'll be a fun thing to wear if you have little kids around, clubbing, or something like that.Other than that, I am not too sure where else you'd wear them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why they're such a hot topic, honestly. I can see why the kiddies would love them though : )

    ReplyDelete