Monday, July 26, 2010

welcome back to ohio!

Hello all! Sorry I haven't written in a while, but my recent lack of blogging comes with good reason: I was on vacation in North Carolina! It was my first time there, but let me tell ya, the sights and surroundings were absolutely amazing! Even though it was a nearly 18 hour drive (blehhhhhhk), everything was so worth the wait! Coming from Ohio (where the weather is usually rainy, snowy, or both) was a big change to me, considering NC is tropical, hot, humid, but I loved it! Here are some of the hundreds of pictures I took: Enjoy, and I'd love the feedback!
My Sand hutttt! (ya, I got a little bored)


Cape Hatteras Lighthouse (tallest lighthouse in the U.S.)



Me on the beach, soakin' up some sun and nice weather!!


We don't have it up in Ohio, but I tried it on vacation: Peace Tea is the best thing I have ever drank! soooo refreshing and yummy!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Glad to hear you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to get away for a few days. The pictures are lovely! Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. North Carolina is so beautiful I dream of living there! Thanks for the sweet comment :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had peace tea, but I'll be on the lookout for it now. Also, I need to start watching Pretty Little Liars, you are like the 4th person who seems to be in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous :-)

    Love the peace sign in the sand!

    ReplyDelete